Giving one new pair of new gym shoes and socks suitable to be worn in gym class or a monetary contribution will change a child’s life. Now imagine how many children you could impact if you organized a fundraising event at your business, group, church or school!
For roughly $31, we can put a pair of brand-new shoes and multiple pairs of socks on a child.
Looking for team-building ideas? Contact us if you would like more information regarding corporate giving.
you can give by Mail:
Mail donations directly to:
Shoes 4 the Shoeless
PO Box 41655
Dayton, OH 45441
Personal information regarding donations is not collected or transferred through Shoes4theShoeless.org.
Shoes 4 the Shoeless is made possible by primarily individual donors, but we have been blessed to be supported by incredible foundations within our region and throughout the country. Thank you to the foundations listed below for your continued support!
- CareSource Foundation
- Charles S. Allyn Jr. Foundation
- Charles D. Berry Foundation
- Cincinnati Reds Community Fund
- Community Health Foundation
- Dr. and Mrs. Thomas M. Cook Fund
- Enterprise Holdings Foundation
- Glennon Family Foundation
- Hospice of the Miami Valley Foundation
- Huber Heights Athletic Foundation
- Kohr Family Foundation
- Louise Kramer Foundation
- Mathile Family Foundation
- Miami County Foundation
- Mr. and Mrs. Robert J. Suttman, II Fund
- Shook Foundation
- Smith Family Foundation
- Stanley C. Allyn Family Foundation
- The Berry Family Foundation
- The Dayton Foundation
- The Emerson and Barbara Kampen Foundation
- The Farmer Family Foundation
- The Levin Family Foundation
- The Meliss and Owen Neff Fund
- The Physicians Charitable Foundation
- Tom and Nancy Gaudion Fund
- Wyse Family Foundation
- 100+ Women Who Care Dayton